Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You Can't Mash That Vol. 30 - World's Best Beatles Mashups

It's "You Can't Mash That XXX" -- Volume #30 1. "Help For You" - MP3J 2. "Lady Rock" - AtoZ 3. "Lady Adele" - Amoraboy 4. "I Just Need To Hold Your Hand" - Voicedude 5. "I Want To Hold Your Cat" - DJ Useo 6. "What You're Doing Upside Down" - AtoZ 7. "I Saw Her Standing There Running Down A Dream" - DJ Useo 8. "They're Coming To Take Me Pie" - MP3J 9. " I Am The Mashup [ BRAT Mashup ]" - BRAT 10. "I'd Like to Be Away From Here Today (( Polythene Window Weight ))" - AtoZ 11. "She's Leaving The Deer Hunter" - Phil RetroSpector 12. "All You Need Is Valentine Love" - Mr. & Mrs. Imagine 13. "All You Need Is a Lifetime" - BDJ 14. "Fabs On 45" - BDJ 15. "I Want You Back In My Life" - FAROFF 16. "Memory Of The Free Word" - TjT AtoZ : compilation & artwork, single-track assembly. DJ Useo : sonic Useocation ( balance of levels & EQ, etc. ) plus feedback & input & feedput. > An AtoZeo presentation ! < Full-folder w\ tracks, covers, liner-notes - YCMT 30 Single mix version available.

No comments:

Jesus Jones vs Big Audio Dynamite

Real Real Rewind ( Jesus Jones vs Big Audio Dynamite ) 1992 Manchester vs 1990 House. This more or less what music used to sound like. Bel...